Affordable Webcrafters
Website development with SEO optimization
716.549.7283
9575 Redwing Street Angola, New York, 14006 USA
Sales@AffordableWebcrafters.com
1.716.549.SAVE (7283) Sales@AffordableWebcrafters.com

Custom Online Applications

When you purchase software, the general rule is that if you can do 80% of what you need to to do, the software is a good fit. What do you do if you need the other 20%?

You need a custom application.

Below you’ll find three sample applications:

  • A list of games app
  • A names list app
  • A list of webmaster’s tips app

Check Out Our Sample Applications!

Below are three sample online applications. The Names App allows you to enter your name then receive a confirmation email and if you enter your smart phone number, you’ll get a confirmation text.

ActiveSMART Disk Space Analyzer

Sample Online Names App

The Names App allows you to enter your name into an online MySQL database. You’ll get an email and text confirmation then see your name in the list!

Don't Be Shy! - Call Affordable Webcrafters About A Custom App!

Try The Sample Names App for FREE!

Try Before You Buy